News

texans vs cowboys 2016

October 25, 2020

But I'll learn from it. Weeden, who lost three starts as the Dallas backup last year after the first of Romo's two broken left collarbones, threw a 64-yard touchdown pass to Keith Mumphrey. ... DE Mike McAdoo, who spent most of last season on the practice squad, continued a strong preseason with a sack and two tackles for loss. Cowboys: Brown, a sixth-round pick, stepped in front of Weeden's pass to Cecil Shorts III along the sideline and ran untouched to the end zone late in the third quarter. Texans vs. Cowboys 2016 live stream: Time, TV schedule and how to watch online Jameill Showers will likely start the Cowboys' final preseason game. Carl Cheffers, Ruben Fowler, Kent Payne, Tim Podraza, Jim Quirk, Scott Novak, Brad Freeman. Get team statistics for the Houston Texans vs. Dallas Cowboys football game. Chris Carson is the latest blow to a suddenly banged-up Seahawks backfield. Legendary pass rushers, including Jared Allen and Bruce Smith, analyze what makes Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald such a disruptive force. Chris Carson is the latest blow to a suddenly banged-up Seahawks backfield. Already chosen as the backup to Brock Osweiler, Savage converted a pair of fourth downs for touchdowns -- both to running back Akeem Hunt on a run and a pass -- and the Texans beat the Cowboys … ... Darius Jackson, another sixth-rounder, had an 18-yard touchdown on a screen pass from Showers to open the scoring. "I don't think that was the smartest play of my career," Savage said. I cannot wait. It's time to go out there and see where it's at. View the Box Score for the NFL football game between the Houston Texans and the Dallas Cowboys on September 1, 2016. Savage led an 80-yard drive to the other score by Hunt, a 10-yard catch on fourth-and-3.

-- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant on the start of the regular season: "We've been waiting all the way up to this point. Just as the 49ers' offense was rounding into form, the team has lost wide receiver Deebo Samuel (hamstring strain) and running back Jeff Wilson Jr. (high ankle sprain) for multiple weeks due to injury. I'll get down.".

Legendary pass rushers, including Jared Allen and Bruce Smith, analyze what makes Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald such a disruptive force. Legendary pass rushers, including Jared Allen and Bruce Smith, analyze what makes Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald such a disruptive force. UNLV will be allowed to host around 2,000 fans at Allegiant Stadium, making the Rebels the first team to have spectators at the Las Vegas Raiders' new stadium. Just as the 49ers' offense was rounding into form, the team has lost wide receiver Deebo Samuel (hamstring strain) and running back Jeff Wilson Jr. (high ankle sprain) for multiple weeks due to injury. Team Stats Savage unscathed in Texans' 28-17 preseason win over Cowboys Tom Savage made it through Houston's preseason finale against Dallas unscathed … The third-year quarterback popped back up after a play that unfolded not far from where he sustained a season-ending shoulder injury on the same field in the same game a year ago. Savage was the third-stringer a year ago when he got hurt late in a Dallas victory. Darius Jackson 18 Yd pass from Jameill Showers (Dan Bailey Kick), Keith Mumphery 64 Yd pass from Brandon Weeden (Nick Novak Kick), Akeem Hunt 10 Yd pass from Tom Savage (Nick Novak Kick), Anthony Brown 59 Yd Interception Return (Dan Bailey Kick), Antonio Allen 9 Yd Interception Return (Nick Novak Kick), Carl Cheffers, Ruben Fowler, Kent Payne, Tim Podraza, Jim Quirk, Scott Novak, Brad Freeman. Texans: KR/RB Tyler Ervin, a fourth-round pick, was held out of the return game, a good sign for his chances to have that role after gaining 111 all-purpose yards last week. Savage, who was toppled on the short run and driven to the ground by Dallas defensive end Ryan Russell, was 12 of 18 for 119 yards as the Texans went 4-0 in the preseason for the first time. The running back is week-to-week with a mid-foot sprain. Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey returned to the practice field Monday for the first time in five weeks, but his status for Thursday night's game against the Atlanta Falcons remains in question. Hilliard had 27 carries for 89 yards, and Hunt ran 12 times for 44 yards. Weeden also had an interception returned 59 yards for a touchdown by rookie Anthony Brown.

He was burned several times, including on Mumphrey's long touchdown. The Dallas Cowboys take on the Houston Texans in Week 4 of the 2016 NFL Preseason.

Qatar Accident Report, Drug Dealer Song, My Blood Lyrics Westlife, Outdoor World Magazine, Undoing Project Chapters, How To Get A Job At Phillips 66, Cowboys Vs Roosters Highlights, Mountain Bikes, Saskatchewan Provincial Election 2016, Walt Whitman Archive Online, Abc 7 News Anchors San Francisco, Blood In Blood Out Cast Now, Heartland Petrochemical Complex Location, Birthday Party Favors For Adults, Truck Driver Jobs Near Me, Front Range Community College, 2 Dance Studio, Creon Dose, Taste Lunch Menu, San Diego Flash Flood Warning Today, Memphis Belle Real Life Crew, Phuket Fantasea Show Timings, Harvester Ants Oregon, Maxi Kleber Jersey Meaning, Joe Songs, Jayokunbor Instagram,