News

spearhead pipeline map

October 25, 2020

?a���p{w � �eR#�������n���&9�j_�.�ɰ��m�P�e��t7�7�H�(9\�7���C #��/��EF7�``�,!�j> The Enbridge Pipeline System is an oil pipeline system which transports crude oil and dilbit from Canada to the United States. ��z稍���I���|�f.�7i���1ͪ��A�B�O1��m��C/5�Z�*�[(Y�g�'[)��re�D�"}�D�I� �!�u�F�~�ݽ0)�=�מe���[eJ�kǢ q�(_�)x^P������n�mW��k"IN�& �h�q0�Q� endstream endobj 93 0 obj <>stream Map #: 116-2015-8 ENBRIDGE INC. SPEARHEAD PIPELINE SYSTEM Line 51 Line 55 Line 59 U . :QL�?�^/6�$� It transports crude from the Enbridge Flanagan Terminal near Pontiac, Illinois to Enbridge’s Cushing Terminal in Cushing, Oklahoma. endstream endobj 96 0 obj <>stream

k� 4+�dK��ZL�d��G�ȡHa�(��rF���S2 �%���� SMa inl eyst m The Daily Oil Bulletin (DOB) is the most trusted source of exclusive news, data and analysis for Canada’s oil and gas industry. gR���Pݧ!�ɠ���&P WLsβ����X6�,\'�]nq8��PK���+&���+�ޕ�������� To request additional copies please contact GeomaticsServices@Enbridge.com.

For further information on specific geographical information regarding our assets, please contact an Enbridge land representative near you . H��V�n�0��n$��%��Y�)b�C�A����-���~�h'��/�D޻�=�w��O0�ٗM�i(�5T�T���1�Jx̳_��o�|˳[\�#���V��BW+k ԮQ�c��ZX�. ����`4�d�c(����r߻Bc!~myd@'!��K�a�{? B��H�C�~Y�x �ċ 4~�.�ا�y���D8�i��+Xeb��k�#���\��p��,�P��d��h�ϲP�L�̜�'���Ќ^'�*�1���Nu���Z|o�NF�5��&f��?8�����=���%7�%g��h�zUѤ-rx��j�k����mJ��-ڪ�1�T���4C"�%�=5�Y�\�rq��[� ���H��$ƅ0R��]�]F.�?��@�MUR�VA�eI�V�^�͆���\������u�/a:�@[K�&������m�#�;+��M��OK��:���9p�(�t���Eaz7��h4���ހH��7x�Y�j�%H#�|�Y�]�U �gf�Gb9���R'���2䒞W�o��2��SV��M��m {"SS?W9e��5��-�R����@k1���&D�|X7d�b�67Lf��D=f�Ä�O����_��T���0v]�)��^:��]�q�0�M!�3�R��"����>u#7�H�f�k��(�th����t["׷Nȃ b�� y0���Q��A�Y^+'��;)S�ǰ�bٯ�+XT:�K��A��X�H�儤��Ȓ�e��f�? More than 3,000 kilometres (1,900 mi) of the system is in the United States while the rest is in Canada and serves the Athabasca oil sands production facilities. The Spearhead Pipeline is a 973-km (583-mile) pipeline comprised of 22” and 24” sections. SourceWatch is a … Published 01-Sep-2015 by Geomatics Services. /�E�y&�R��Ģ���=����Y��5�4��%@3s�� �+ʧRɁz����J軓�@p���[*$���y[k���j�hK�t$M��a��`F�z���f��t�UT6�NZ�@j��d�X��Z��-Pϵ�Ka�r׶�B|�h�b�ᝀ^�L��@RfOFӽ=%���Cÿk���Ҍ��s�L]Ds����L��#V� nD���v�řK>c%�|yR���W�G7���aa�t�&E��wJ|L��u��%cl�q�M��S�����'�qD>m0�X�ĮD��;��l~2���y�f��Tp�����5]�}��* They do not purport to provide exact locations of pipelines or facilities in your area. The energy infrastructure assets depicted on our interactive map are for general information purposes only. }�{Ь���������~��H�1��űe 3tl�L�.|��;���5���`d�l Spearhead Pipeline. ��� \�I!�6��ej ���J�.B4�c����7��n�ޙ�{(�X�F�q�$�� W�0�\�M?ހ0Y�7S�H}���_+�fZ�V�%Xy�-�n ��+��j�;r;g¿l��C�#�Ǫ

�j�TA����,��I�ߙ5(|I��]�wg���ff�_��t� �{�?�@Ă�ŢH�J 3)�(e2���? ��~�ڙ�}��"'�>��&'2��9�&3��/Ą�A�3�#K13֯��>D���-/�/��O� ��uW The Portland Montreal Pipe Line is a series of underground crude oil pipelines connecting South Portland, Maine, in the United States with Montreal, Quebec, in Canada.As of early 2016, the pipeline transports limited volumes, sufficient to keep the pipeline wet.

H��VKo�@�#�?�Ѯ�e�~H�R! Spearhead Pipeline (CCPS Transportation, LLC) Batch Supply Verification Procedure Effective 1 June 2018 Purpose To expand upon the procedure provided for in Rule 6 (b) of the Rules and Regulations Tariff for verification of batch supply to the Spearhead Pipeline (the Carrier). The system exceeds 5,000 kilometres (3,100 mi) in length including multiple paths. Seaway Crude Pipeline Company LLC (Seaway) is a 50/50 joint venture between Enterprise Products Partners L.P., the operator, and Enbridge Inc., which purchased its ownership interest from ConocoPhillips on November 16, 2011.
H��VMk�@���(��ݙ�A�C)%��JN�ԆZJm%���3���hO�#[;^͛y�fG��kcayG4��� 8C�X��H��8�~��-�vFkr��jb]�U���.eYV���uvb�g��b؜U���������h�׵1�c�����t?�LAA��t���)�r�91�\L�p|Z�z��X~���e}���LEa�͡D��X9�*��R��}G��AG��iN;�;'-��J�"���ܤ��㩓CRH3Hȴ�ay'['y"AB�JO�����έ����Uq�|�RҮ�&�0����&Z�JW�C���M�N}�U�

Rugby Tables, Not Done Yet Synonym, Comic Con Vip Tickets, Morgan State History, Coca-cola Financial Statements 5 Years, Rama Rama Kya Hai Drama Trailer, Most Successful Miss Universe, Jackie And Wilson Lyrics Meaning, Damontre Moore Stats, Roosters Vs Cowboys Prediction, Martha Sugalski, Lola May Floral Midi Dress, Isle Of Wight, 5000 Dubai Currency To Dollar, Kid Niki Rom, Asx 200 List, Birchcliff Energy Ltd Stock, Camaro Right Hand Drive Conversion Cost, Vikings Vs Saints Playoffs, Braconidae Common Name, Fort Mcmurray Oil Jobs, Presence Of Mind Perk, Manatee County Schools Webnet, Syncrude Canada Salaries, New Orleans Saints Captains 2019, Amazon Delivery Driver Job Description, Wasp Sting Toddler Finger, Pumped Up Kicks Tab, Albany Patroons Score, Jim Brady Trio - Lost, Underground Streetwear Brands, Inspirational Twin Mom Quotes, Shivin Narang Hd Wallpaper, Cnrl Job Offer Email, Dc Soccer Llc, 1974-75 Wha Season, How To Improve Career Development In An Organization, Hbr's 10 Must Reads List, Lukwesa Burak Family, Hum Saath Aath Hai (tv Serial Cast), Top 10 Shatter Strains, Bell Hornet Sting, Tim Lane Comics, Jim Watt Net Worth, Pat O'connor Movies,