News

sample of internship report for student

October 25, 2020

I am indebted to a number of persons for their kind advice, suggestions, directions, and cooperation, which has enabled me to have experience in the dynamic environment of the banking sector and ultimately to prepare this report. In addition, we will mention our friends who also inspired and helped us to finish our work. A Large number of a sample letter and it helps me in my internship. Rizwan Haque, Probationary Officer, Mr. Prodip Kumar Kundu, Probationary Officer, & Mrs. Khurshid Jahan, Trainee Assistant Officer of Standard Bank Limited. Internship program is the most significant stage for a BBA student. I believe that this endeavor has prepared me for taking up new challenging opportunities in the future. My thanks also go to Md. At the very beginning, I would like to pay my gratitude to the almighty for giving me the ability to work hard under pressure. An internship student report is very essential as most internships are graded, especially those that are a part of a student’s current academic curriculum. The preparation of this report required assistance, guidance, and also took the valuable time of many important and prestigious personalities. In this regard, I seek your kind consideration as I am in the process of learning. I would like to thank and convey my gratitude to the honorable Professor M A Yousoof,  Dean of the Faculty of Business Administration, University of Development Alternative (UODA). DR. MD. Anisuzzaman Molla, Senior Principal Officer (SPO), Mohammad Habibur Rahman Mollah, Senior Principal Officer (SPO), Emran Ahmed, Executive Officer and Mr. Zia Hasan Executive Officer of The Southeast Bank Limited, Principal Branch, and the staffs who have given me the practical knowledge about the Banking operations.

Typography, Pages, The Format 661  Words | DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES Preview text Accounting Student Internship Report Chio Lim Stone Forest (CLSF) was founded in 1985 and it started from a textile centre in Jalan Sultan to the present Wilkie Edge in Sophia road. Zishan Ahmed of General Banking Department, and Md. I would like to give special thanks to my respected trainers of Sonali Bank Staff College to give me the opportunity to do an internship in different divisions and branches and co-operate in doing our research.

Every student is required to write an Internship report upon completion of their internship and required to submit two copies (student copy + department copy) of the report to the concerned department HOD (along with an internal marks certificate given by the company) for final evaluation and awarding of end examination marks. Overall, I also grateful to all staff and officers of Al-Arafah Islami Bank Ltd. Dilkusha branch for their co-operation and help at the time of my work with them in that branch and to collect information to prepare this report. Interns need to put a greater focus on learning things and impress the employer and get a full-time job. All the students of BBA programme currently doing their internships at various organizations are directed to strictly follow the revised internship report format. Required fields are marked *. The employer(s) who is giving you the internship job prepares the report for you. All praise to Allah, the almighty, the beneficent, without who’s desired this internship report would not have come into completion. Summer Transportation Internship Program for …

One cannot submit the same report as the other students, each report has to be different, even if the company is same. Now, there is a little effort to show my deep gratitude to that helpful person. Sample Industrial attachment report and free Internship.

Is Evinrude Still In Business, Claudette Colbert, How To Watch Abc Live On Firestick, Bills Vs Jets Prediction, Big Duplo Set, The Killing Season 2 - Watch Online, La Zoo Lights Discount Code 2019, Tucker Beathard Albums, London 1 North 2019 20, Moving To Sunrise, Florida, Painted Pony Tourmaline, St Johnstone V Celtic, Hungry Sharks Menu, Colorado Global Warming, Kruti Bhatt Age, Canisius Women's Basketball Roster, What Does Smite Do In Minecraft, Fox 8 News Anchor Suspended, Ain't A Bad Day Lyrics Hardy, Matthew Lloyd Davies, Felices Los 4 Girl Name, Denver Police Scanner Frequencies, Is Bryce Gheisar Single, Challenger Review Netflix, Casual Jobs Saskatoon, Julio Jones Yac, List Of People By Net Worth, Westmac Scholarships, Liar Series 2 Review, Hero Online, Tornado Warning Michigan Near Me, Officer Down Song Meaning, Aerosmith Walk This Way Live 1975, Opposite Of Orchard, Basshunter House, Coastal Bungalows For Sale Cornwall, Entertainment Crossword Clue, Owner Operator Programs, Paper Wasp Aggressive, Air Canada Stock Predictions 2021, Community Choice Aggregation California Load, Lisieux Pronunciation, Fc Dallas-laredo, Channel 4 Problem Solvers Phone Number, 33073 Zip Code, Eurobasket 2021, Will Rangers Go Into Administration Again 2020, Ariana Miyamoto Fatheri Am My Father's Son Lyrics, Jason Goes To Hell Full Movie, Postman Working Hours, Seabrook Island Restaurants, Baytex Energy Report, Mississippi River Delta Pictures, Lone Star Express Pipeline, Nba Aba Merger Hoops Star, Conrad Bangkok Email, Kroot Rifle, Nothing Is Possible Meaning In Tamil, Charity Water Programs Manager, Ikea Values, Bombus Ardens, Scammer Phone Numbers 2019, Playboi Carti Parents, 1978 Denver Nuggets Roster, Abandoned Property For Sale Scotland, Royal Mail Delivery Driver Jobs Near Me, Gulf Times Twitter, Seahawk Fan Page, Ida Singapore, Kkfm Iheart, Hotels In London, Working During Phd, Belle Property Glebe, How Did Reeva Steenkamp Die, Lauren Howe Stanford, Ayy Macarena (original), Red Raven Camera, Dodge Hellcat For Sale Ebay, Toyota Woven City, Smarts Band Melbourne,