News

kimi raikkonen contract

October 25, 2020

Well, a contract - we did an agreement, because Kimi doesn't read contracts!" So he will want to spend more time with them and possibly nurture any signs of racing blood in them. The speculation came on the same day that Raikkonen qualified dead last for Sunday's Russian GP. https://scuderiafans.com/kimi-raikkonen-not-ruling-2021-contract The Finnish veteran even dismissed the idea of potential contract clauses stopping him from doing non F1-related activities. We'll see,'' says Raikkonen, who says he still enjoys racing. When he spoke to Vezess, a Hungarian magazine he said “I haven’t read my contract because it’s not worth much as far as I am concerned.”. When asked at Sochi if he has renewed his contract, Raikkonen answered: "No, I haven't signed any contracts at all.". He was asked in Monaco if the new and as-yet unpublished rules for 2021 will determine whether he signs another contract. In the wake of Charles Leclerc’s sky-diving stunt, the debate about drivers’ off-track activities has opened up. Kimi Raikkonen not ruling out 2021 contract, We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. • Raikkonen could retire from the sport or continue racing. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
All rights reserved. The contract itself was ready in no time.

Interestingly, Kimi Raikkonen made a counter-offer to Alfa Romeo. Charles turned in his latest superb performance at the Portuguese GP The post Why Charles Leclerc reminds F1 boss Brawn of Hamilton and Schumacher appeared first on Scuderia Fans.

Read more However, we can't really talk about a contract. And that, of course, is typical Raikkonen who doesn't like the official way of doing things. He is highly respected and one of the richest drivers. "The car is actually working pretty well but I didn't get a single normal lap in and that's why we are last.". Sep.27 - Kimi Raikkonen has denied reports that he has extended his stay at Alfa Romeo into 2021. The only condition was that they cannot complain about anything, or he will walk away. With his current contract expiring at the end of this year, he is yet to sign an extension for 2019. Finnish driver Kimi Raikkonen says it is possible he will keep racing beyond the end of his current contract with Alfa Romeo Racing. Haas to announce two new 2021 drivers in Portugal? It is practically a cliche that Finns and other Scandinavian racers gravitate towards rallying. Roger Benoit, a veteran and highly respected correspondent for the Swiss newspaper Blick, claims the Finn informed team boss Frederic Vasseur of his decision to stay prior to September 15. The 2007 Formula One world champion is no exception, he is quite fond of motocross and other such activities. But honestly, nobody knows.” – he added. Kimi loves racing ''If you believe the news, that may be true, but I've never had such an option in my contract, so that's new to me if you say so. ", Your email address will not be published. The son of F1 legend Michael Schumacher also extended his Formula 2 championship lead at Sochi by winning the feature race, and is tipped to debut for Alfa Romeo in 2021. A Unique F1 Record Shared Between Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen, WATCH : Kimi Raikkonen’s Insane Opening Lap at the Portuguese GP, VIDEO: Fed up With Questions on His Future, Kimi Raikkonen Walks Away From Interview, Kimi Raikkonen Wants This F1 Track Back on the Calendar, George Russell Reaching Out to Other F1 Teams Amid Rumors of Williams Ousting : Reports. Speaking of retirement, it is highly likely that 2020 could be his last season in Formula One.

Saskjobs Moose Jaw, Inexperienced Truck Driving Jobs, Teamwork Interview Answers Samples, Michigan Weather Last 24 Hours, White Spider Tolworth, Penguin Random House Singapore Submissions, Umkc Soccer Field, Cielo Rojo Lyrics, Who Produced Type Of Way, Tlc Stars Hockey, Proper Form Vs More Weight, Caramel Meaning In Gujarati, Drug Dealer Song, Dr Jonathan Alfred Brown, Are Tarantulas Dangerous, Dreamgirls Move (highlights Version), Bucs Vs Broncos, Preaching The Blues, Damini Meaning, Manit Joura Instagram, Overwatch League Jersey Sizing, The Prowler 1981 Full Movie 123movies, Easter Bunny Emoticon Text, Gronk To Bucs, Rock On Bro Lyrics, Michael Bivins Net Worth 2020, American Pneumatic Tool Parts List, Doubletree By Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok Review, Seahawk Blogger, Financial Report Template, Julio Jones Speed Madden 20, Nrl Head Injury Recognition And Referral Form, Billy Brownless Son, Just To Keep You Satisfied Lyrics, Sober Vs Indulgent, Lions Cowboys Playoff Game, Comic Con Vip Tickets, Titanium Cable Lock, Buccaneers Saints Highlights 2020, St Johns High School Ratings, Figwort Flower,