News

ight imma meaning

October 25, 2020

Within one week the post received over 11,000 upvote points and 30 comments from the Reddit community.

by This meme is used as a reply in heated or controversial discussions as a way of announcing the exit of one of the parties.

The meme is used to express a desire to exit a situation and is a variation of Alright Bro I'm Boutta Head Out. Ight Imma Head Out is a reaction image macro series using a screenshot of the American cartoon character SpongeBob SquarePants sitting into a chair with the phrase as a subtitle.

In 2018, before the sentence got fused with the shot of the scene, Twitter user @BBWslayer666 posted a tweet, observing how weed enthusiasts love to go to their friends, smoke an excessive amount of the herb, look awkwardly at the floor for 30 minutes then just go like “aight bro I’m boutta head out”. Following that, the image macro was used as a reaction for several Tweets and had spread further and further on the web, as a popular meme format. This page was last edited on 16 October 2020, at 04:45. PROTIP: They captioned the post, "aight bro im boutta head out."

Know Your Meme is an advertising supported site and we noticed that you're using an ad-blocking solution. One year later, the well-known SpongeBob meme got created and Tweeted as well. 'v' This Day In Meme History: The Birth Of 'Club Penguin', Much Needed Mute Button Nowhere To Be Found In Latest Debate, Sparking Memes On Twitter, Bret Weinstein's Ban From Facebook Sparks Debate Over Social Media's Automatic Banhammers, Joe Biden Calls Proud Boys 'Poor Boys' During Last Night's Debate, Spearheading The Event's Memes, TikTokers Use Hashtag 'Snoozzzapalooza' To Hack Their Way To The For You Page.

Ight is a variant of aight, itself a variant of the adjective, adverb, and interjection all right as pronounced in colloquial Black English. Twitter user, @BBWslayer666, tweeted his opinion regarding the odd behavior of some people after they consume cannabis on July 27, 2018.

'i' The image used was taken from a scene in which he is rising from his seat.

This meme inspired many variations with similar captions. Basically my relation to life on sleepless nights. Ight is originated from the word "alright" but people over the years have become to lazy to say alright. That day, Twitter[2] user @amanthagawd shared an image of a live-action SpongeBob parody.

On March 8th, 2001, the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "The Smoking Peanut" aired in the United States. At the end of July 2019, Twitter user @_Jasmineimani__ tweeted one of the original macro images of SpongeBob SquarePants with the caption "Ight Imma Head Out". Amy Coney Barrett's White House Rose Garden Nomination Ceremony, Science Diagrams That Look Like Shitposts, Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism, He Didn't Say That / Movie Titles in Movie Lines. The following year, on July 20th, 2019, Twitter[3] @_Jasmineimani__ shared the earliest available version of the meme with the SpongeBob reaction (shown below, right). He expressed that in his experience most of his acquaintances sit stuck in an eerie silence for a while after smoking large quantities before declaring “Alright bro I’m boutta head out”.

to view the image gallery, Ight Imma Head Out is an image macro and popular meme, featuring the world famous cartoon character; SpongeBob SquarePants sitting down into a chair, with the titular text also appearing on the picture. On July 27th, 2018, Twitter[1] user @BBWslayer666 described behavior of certain individuals while consuming marijuana. On the same day, another Tweeter, @amanthagawd, replied by using a SpongeBob Squarepants scene enacted by real people in conjunction with the caption “Alright bro I’m boutta head out”. [8] On August 21st, Redditor BoinkoMan[4] shared a variation about watching a friend argue with their mother.

When you found out some other Nickelodeon character took your meme.

While the image shows SpongeBob getting into the chair, many have interpreted the screenshot of him rising from one and exiting a room. The tweet received more than 665 likes and 75 retweets in a little over one year (shown below, left).

The post received more than 8,500 points (99% upvoted_ and 30 comments in one week (shown below, center). Does This Look Like An Appropriate Father/Son Interaction To You?

Setting your Language Level helps other users provide you with answers that aren't too complex or too simple. On August 28th, Redditor[5] CalebCarsey posted the image with the caption "Whenever El Chapo gets bored in prison." The universally popular animated character SpongeBob SquarePants is featured in a series of macro images accompanied with the caption “Ight Imma Head Out”. Jul 14, 2020 at 04:34PM EDT short for aight which is short for allright.

This tweet inspired 75 retweets and close to 700 likes. Aug 29, 2019 at 12:06PM EDT

Digital Archaeologist & Curator & Collection Butler, Digital Archaeologist & Archivist & Media Bus Boy.

to view the video gallery, or While the image shows SpongeBob getting into the chair, many have interpreted the screenshot of him rising from one and exiting a room. trends.embed.renderExploreWidget("TIMESERIES", {"comparisonItem":[{"keyword":"Ight Imma Head Out","geo":"","time":"2004-01-01 2020-05-28"}],"category":0,"property":""}, {"exploreQuery":"date=all&q=Ight%20Imma%20Head%20Out","guestPath":"https://trends.google.com:443/trends/embed/"}); The episode, where we may observe the scene aired in 2001 and is titled “The Smoking Peanut”.

to view a random entry. Definition of ight imma head out It means "OK, I am leaving" The Language Level symbol shows a user's proficiency in the languages they're interested in.

Several weeks later, on August 20th, Instagram user alreadybored.jpg posted a meme based on the image which gained over 3,000 likes in two weeks,[7] with a Reddit repost to /r/suspiciouslyspecific subreddit, gaining over 24,500 upvotes in the same period (shown below, left). The same day, another tweet was uploaded, with as screen capture from a live action parody of the cartoon and the sentence quoted above. It resulted from a series of what linguists call elision, or leaving out sounds.So, in colloquial Black English, all right became aight [ah-ahyt], which was further shortened to ight. This meme inspired many variations with similar captions. Ight Imma Head Out is a reaction image macro series using a screenshot of the American cartoon character SpongeBob SquarePants sitting into a chair with the phrase as a subtitle.

On August 21, 2019 Reddit user CalebCarsey submitted the same image with the caption "Whenever El Chapo gets bored in prison". Ight Imma Head Out is an image macro and popular meme, featuring the world famous cartoon character; SpongeBob SquarePants sitting down into a chair, with the titular text also appearing on the picture.. 'r' The universally popular animated character SpongeBob SquarePants is featured in a series of macro images accompanied with the caption “Ight Imma Head Out”. The meme is used to express a desire to exit a situation and is a variation of Alright Bro I'm Boutta Head Out. Adam. Added For example, on August 2nd, Twitter[3] user @AboveRizing responded to a post by the sports publication Bleacher Report with the reaction (shown below). The post received more than 11,000 points (99% upvoted) and 30 comments (shown below, right). Why is the painting in the background different in the two templates? The tweet gained over 26,000 retweets in six months. Even though he is actually sitting down into his chair, the meme is observed as him getting up, and is used in situations, when one feels the deep desire to just fuck that shit and leave. Press Matt. Even though he is actually sitting down into his chair, the meme is observed as him getting up, and is used in situations, when one feels the deep desire to just fuck that shit and leave. It may symbolize intolerance, boredom, or discomfort with a particular topic. This tweet was retweeted over 26,000 times during the span of 6 months. "ight" is a slang contraction for "Alright", and "imma" is "I am going to".

Over the next month, the reaction was used on Twitter as a reaction to various tweets. Updated In the episode, SpongeBob is shown getting into a chair (episode below).[6].

In his tweet, he mentioned that after spending half an hour in silence after consuming a large amount of the drug such individuals would say “alright bro I’m boutta head out” and leave. It had also made it to Reddit, and in turn became one of the biggest memes of the year 2019. by The image used was taken from a scene in which he is rising from his seat. Origin Legal Information: Know Your Meme ® is a trademark of Literally Media Ltd. By using this site, you are agreeing by the site's terms of use and privacy policy and DMCA policy. © 2007-2020 Literally Media Ltd. No thanks, take me back to the meme zone!

Harrisburg Heat Salary, Boomtown 2010, There'll Come A Day Lyrics, Troye Sivan Songs 2020, Adjusted Crossword Clue, Reynolds Wolf Parents, I'm In Here Chords, Best Practice Regulation Handbook, Tom Brady Vs Bills, Bears Vs Steelers Next Game, Kavita Kaushik And Karan Grover, Nsw State Of Origin 2019, Ann Arbor Temperature Records, James Jones Nba, Tkn Song, Alcorn State University Ranking, Cleveland Snow Accumulation Last 24 Hours, Titans Week 9, Pictures Of Hindu Kush, Western Sydney Wanderers Fixtures, Car Jack Lift, When Does Ravens Training Camp Start 2020, Peyton Barber Fantasy News, Tornado In New Mexico 2019, 9am Israel Time To Ist, Super Bowl 33 Box Score, Azteca America Channel, Denver Police Scanner Frequencies, How To Treat A Bald Faced Hornet Sting, Kit Carson Electric Login, Wv Voter Registration Status, Is Jimmy Hill Dead, 40 Seconds On 10 Seconds Off Timer, Never Stop Loving You Lyrics, 2005 Saints, Barbz For Bernie Shirt, British Passport Colour, Light Of Love Lyrics Meaning, Daily Rumors: Celtics, Gopala Gopala Telugu Movie Online Watching, Energy Transfer Enid, Ok, Coney Island Rides, Meek Mill - Intro, Northwest Territories Crushing Jobs, This Is America Controversy, Birthday Wishes Synonym, Gas Card, Momentum Team, Washington Bullets Hat Amazon, Po39 0jd, Best Seats At Avaya Stadium, Falcons Vs Cardinals History, I Love You, Will You Marry Me Lyrics, Opposite Of Escape, Insignificant Other Lyrics, Re-generator (2010), Fnaf Song Five Nights, Boulder University, This Is My Moment Musical, Nick Novak Facebook, Doppler Radar Fort Lauderdale, Rainbow Six Siege Mobile Clone, Synoeca Septentrionalis, Vector Architecture, Saxophone Mouthpiece, Impossible Is Nothing, No Idea Lyrics, Rod Stewart On Stage, Postman Jobs Stoke-on-trent, Atlanta Braves 2021 Schedule, A Streetcar Named Desire Quotes, Private Label Organic Coffee, How To Reclassify In High School Georgia, Rcmp Officer Chad Morrison, Contemporary Homes For Sale In Florida, Buccaneers Saints Highlights 2020, St Alphonsa Biography, Best Annual Reports 2020,