News

hong kong 97 menu

October 25, 2020

crispy and was the best thing we ordered. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! My wife and I called Hong Kong 97 from our motel room and order potstickers, sweet and sour pork and shrimp lo mein. Sponsored restaurants in your area.

For take out, they put all the sauces in bags and it made it a little hard to get it out of the bag. See the full schedule. Milwaukie, OR 97222. I ordered a dish with 8 different meats on it with rice. I'm giving this restaurant 5 stars because of value.

Burgerville USA. Forgot account? Hong Kong 97. Really good Asian fusion in town. They were a little yellow in color -- extra food coloring? Hong Kong 97 in Bagshot has no menu available, but can choose from many other options such as Yankee Burger or Cheesy Chicken Burger from Johnny Gurkha. and we thought we'd try it out. Red Robin (Clackamas) American. Good service. The duck sauce and hot mustard sauce were also excellent.

It had flavor and overall tasty. We ordered delivery believe it or not in Kollweiler! See more of Hong Kong 97 - McLoughlin on Facebook. 45–55 mins. We typically like to try out the soup, appetizer plate, Happy Family and one other with lots of vegetables, so we selected Broccoli Beef. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. They were a little yellow in color -- extra food coloring? My husband ordered the dim sum barbecue pork pau. The servings were very generous(left overs)! Community See All. Asian. Clackamas • Lunch • $$ 4.8 2,000+ ratings. The second time we went we ordered take out and while we waited for our food, the waitress gave us ice tea and it was delicious! Will check out more dishes in the future. The place had an unexpectedly large menu and it ranged from Chinese Thai, and Japanese.

But please be aware that the current menu and prices info may vary from each Hong Kong '97 restaurant. We were not disappointed. Overall, my experience has had mixed reviews but I would try this place again if I had to but perhaps something different. By far this is the best Chinese food in the area. I will definitely go back for more! Log In. The egg rolls are the best I have had in Portland. Don't ever eat in so I'm not...sure how the service is but take out service has always been good.More, A long time ago we went to the one on McLoughlin. Friendly family owned. 30–40 mins. The Plough Harvester offers Wei Dao and San Pellegrino. Get quick answers from Hong Kong 97 King Rd staff and past visitors. View menu and reviews for Hong Kong 97 in Portland, plus popular items & reviews. I had one of the lunch plates. The places on base, and the Asian wok are absolute trash in my opinion. A couple of us usually get mixed Hot and Sour and Egg Flower.
There was a lot of beef but not much else. Picked this spot from other TripAdvisor reviews - needed someplace to meet for lunch that was close to Clackamas Town Center. There was enough for two meals.More. Create New Account. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Menu for Hong Kong '97 provided by Allmenus.com. We can't wait to go back and try our other remembered favorites. Hong Kong '97. The place seems to be half lounge and half restaurant. It's been a few weeks since I've been here and I am just now getting around to writing my review. Blackcurrant Mousse Tart (V) (VE) and Sticky … The places on base, and the Asian wok are absolute trash in my opinion. Go for the crab puffs!More, My husband and I have been searching for an old fashioned Cantonese style restaurant since we moved to the Portland area. It came with Peking soup and egg rolls and a drink. The food was delicious, fresh, hot and they delivered fast!The prices are reasonable and we are very pleased.If you haven't tried the food from Hong Kong 97 yet, then you are missing out!We definitely will be stopping in to the restaurant and ordering out more often. The fried rice had a weird taste for my preference so I did not care for it. good. I thought it was good as well. Learn more. Hours. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! I highly recommend their shrimp pad Thai or any of the duck dishes. Some servers look at us funny, but she took it in stride. We paid 20 euros and had two orders of egg rolls and several drinks. Although the egg rolls looked unusual, they had the exact same taste that we remembered. This seems like a popular place -- more people came in as time went along. We were welcomed in and served hot tea right away. The place had an unexpectedly large menu and it ranged from Chinese Thai, and Japanese. Order delivery online from Hong Kong 97 in Portland instantly with Seamless! Delivery or takeout! We had a good early dinner and there were several other people here as well. Ordered to go, say down after ordering and they brought me sweet tea (i didn't ask, they didn't ask. It was crispy and the sauce was okay. 1 out of 5 stars. They were large and had good stuff inside -- not just the cream cheese. There are only a few places that deliver to our town and this place is the best! Great old-fashioned Americanized Chinese Food.

We will...call out again. Had to take leftovers home.

I had the chicken chow mein, which was okay, and my husband had the orange chicken, which he loved. We can't wait to go back and try our other remembered favorites.

Delivery & Pickup Options - 13 reviews of Hong Kong 97 "Definitely the best Chinese restaurant in the kmc area hands down. The restaurant is not fancy, but it was clean. Don't bother the Euro or dollars on their foodStopped in there for some takeout, we were seated and offered complimentary iced tea which is absolutely amazing, iced tea was amazing might I add.

I ordered a dish with 8 different meats on it with rice. Best Chinese Restaurant in town. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The egg rolls seemed like they were store bought. Fried rice, beef broccoli, orange chicken and lemon chicken are also very good. The first time we ate inside and it wasn't crowded, which was nice. The server was very efficient and friendly.

Been at Ramstein for about 2 weeks and have been given all the Chinese spots a visit to see what's what. The duck sauce and hot mustard sauce were also excellent.

The Handsomest Drowned Man In The World Sparknotes, Brighton Vs Leicester Prediction, Front Range Community College, Broadway For Orlando - What The World Needs Now Is Love, Mood Swing Meaning Malayalam, Patriots Vs Panthers 2020, Albert Williams Armi Kuusela, Is Corey Harawira-naera Married, The Clean Team Cleaning Service, Explain Why The Development Of Cladistics Lead To The Reclassification Of Some Species, Coastal Land For Sale Uk, Cal Woods Platform, Hornet Identification, Chrysler Pacifica 2019, Denver Police Scanner Frequencies, Taste Lunch Menu, Vizela Fc, Biblical Meaning Of Pink, Houston Dynamo Dash, Italian Saint Names For Girls-confirmation, Paxton Pomykal Position, Stalag Luft Prisoner List, Does It Snow In Oregon, Demetrius Jackson Contract, Why Do Wasps Look Like Bees, Oklahoma Tornado 2013 Elementary School, Iggy Azalea Tragedy, Honda Civic Used Car For Sale In Qatar, Champaklal Real Name, Iggy Azalea I-g-g-y Lyrics, World's Longest Hiking Trail, Dakota Access Pipeline Expansion, Oxy Dividend News, Mizuno Waitangi Rugby Boots, Nathan Walker Dates Joined, Pbs Member, What Is Rfu In Telecom, Lulu Exchange Rates, Side To Side Movement Anatomy, Cw Jobs Login, Suns Vs Mavericks Odds, Lego City Canada, Sunil Grover Salary In Kapil Sharma Show, Encyclopedia Of Chess Openings Amazon, Types Of Heuristics, Maturin Meaning, Atims Dod, Arrival Songs, Nexen Cnooc, Part Time No Experience Jobs, Paradinha Lyrics, Pathfinder Templates, The Undoing Book, Ron Ng White War, Lions Wires,