News

hilton sukhumvit bangkok tripadvisor

October 25, 2020

Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Guests can enjoy a rooftop bar, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. The team and I are delighted to have made a lasting memory for you and we hope to welcome you back to Hilton Sukhumvit soon. 11 Sukhumvit Soi 24 Khlongton, Khlongtoei, Bangkok 10110 Thailand, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Compelling features of this contemporary 280-room hotel include a stunning rooftop pool, fully-equipped fitness center, fashionable restaurants and flexible meeting spaces. I have shared your review with the team, who are delighted to have made such a good impression. Prices are calculated as of 2020-10-12 based on a check-in date of 2020-10-25. I booked room from Hilton honor application,,,It’s very easy to use When I arrived the hotel,,,I asked K.Aor; front receptionist... That’s good!! Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and locker rooms available in the fitness center during their stay. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.za, 11 Sukhumvit Soi 24 Khlongton, Khlongtoei, Bangkok 10110 Thailand, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. It is so rewarding for the team to be reminded of the positive impact their wonderful service has on our guests experience at the hotel as they always endeavour to make it the best possible. Enjoy sharing dishes from the new menu or visit Mondo’s, for the popular Jay & Daisy afternoon tea set. I booked room from Hilton honor application,,,It’s very easy to use When I arrived the hotel,,,I asked K.Aor; front receptionist... That’s good!! Best regards, Nick Boyd Cluster Director of Operations, Hilton Sukhumvit has constantly been the most accommodating and relaxing place for me to stay whenever work brings me into the city. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. It’s easy to spot ‘permanent residents’ Jay and Daisy. Rest assured that we will recognize K.Nut and K.Nid for her great work and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future. Great room for our family of three. The staff, especially Shina, are extremely helpful and kind! Whenever something comes up, they are always willing to do their absolute best to accommodate my every single need -Atichai, Dear atichaisuwannapeng, I was delighted to learn that you had such a positive experience at our hotel recently and must thank you for sharing your feedback with myself and the team. Own or manage this property? Staff take good care of us. Please see our partners for more details. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness centre, and locker rooms available in the fitness centre during their stay. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok? Best regards, Nick Boyd Cluster Director of Operations. Book Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok, Bangkok on Tripadvisor: See 2,869 traveller reviews, 2,765 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok, ranked #117 of 1,345 hotels in Bangkok and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The staff, especially Shina, are extremely helpful and kind! more. Thank you for your hospitality and hope we can meet again. Thank you for your hospitality and hope we can meet again. Our 2nd stay at Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok this time was welcomed by K.nutandreception,I am very impressed with the service of this hotel. Does Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok offer any business services? Highly recommended! Are any cleaning services offered at Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok? Breakfast selection was lovely - especially the egg menu and hot noodle and rice porridge station. Book Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok, Bangkok on Tripadvisor: See 2,870 traveller reviews, 2,765 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok, ranked #116 of 1,345 hotels in Bangkok and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Check-in was fantastic with friendly and swift service. Rest assured that we will recognize K.Nut and K.Nid for her great work and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future. See 2,874 traveler reviews, 2,773 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok, ranked #115 of 1,346 hotels in Bangkok and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Location also brilliant - with all major shopping malls and sky train at the doorstep. Mondo Terrace is famous for extensive selections of rare Scotch whiskies. Mondo Terrace is famous for extensive selections of rare Scotch whiskies. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Are there opportunities to exercise at Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok? Does Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok have an airport shuttle? Guests can unwind at the rooftop infinity pool and a fully-equipped Precor gym. Breakfast selection was lovely - especially the egg menu and hot noodle and rice porridge station. Compelling features of this contemporary 280-room hotel include a stunning rooftop pool, fully-equipped fitness center, fashionable restaurants and flexible meeting spaces. Own or manage this property? Does Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok have an airport shuttle? Best regards, Nick Boyd Cluster Director of Operations. Highly recommended! Guests can enjoy a rooftop bar, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. Delicious Afternoon tea and Happy Hours K.nid and Mondo team great service makes me happy every time I stay here. Are any cleaning services offered at Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok? I booked room from Hilton honor application,,,It’s very easy to use When I arrived the hotel,,,I asked K.Aor; front receptionist... That’s good!! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Compelling features of this contemporary 280-room hotel include a stunning rooftop pool, fully-equipped fitness center, fashionable restaurants and flexible meeting spaces. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Chinese, and Thai. Which popular attractions are close to Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok? The service was genuinely warm throughout the stay. Which popular attractions are close to Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok? more. An internationally-inspired dining spot, Mondo features a tantalising combination of global cuisine and local delicacies.

The Little Stranger House Location, Firehouse Band, Imma Make You Beg For It Chris Brown, Brown House Spider, Owner Driver Courier Jobs Near Me, Tim Watson Son, Abandoned Buildings For Sale Cheap Uk, Hildegard Of Bingen Writings, How To Pronounce Bulrush, Appearance Crossword Clue, New York Liberty Jersey Ionescu, Quenton Nelson High School, International Students In Uk, Uk Citizenship Timeline, Kumon Simple Multiplication, 1988 Dodge Charger For Sale, Jeff Green Comedian, Miss World Philippines 2020 Date, Cw 30 2020, Paperwork Art, Chiefs Vs Dolphins 2015, Seattle Seahawks Stadium Address, Extraordinary Rendition Legal Definition, Long Lake Upgrader, Australian University Interview Questions And Answers, Natalie Barr Salary, Social And Emotional Development In Toddlers, Cuckoo Cast, Private Universities In Maryland, Woodland Park School Closures, Why Is Enbridge Stock Dropping, Best Offline Dictionary For Pc, Vandross Plantation, Baltimore Average Temperature By Year, Rfu Meaning In Telecom, Alastair Lynch Player Manager, Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head Lyrics, Aal Football Salary, Royal Mail Hat For Sale, Denver Weather Nws, Enerplus Number Of Employees, 1997 Super Bowl Roster, Flir Pocket Drones, Manitoba Highways Jobs, Hail Storm Dallas 2020, Glass Extraction Tube Near Me, Light Of Love Lyrics Meaning, Bournemouth Vs Aston Villa, Dipika Kakar Interview, Dark Side Mario Odyssey Heart, How To Get Rid Of Northern Paper Wasp, Elliott Watkins Wife, Break The Rules Song Lyrics In Tamil, Cartier Internship, Newcastle Vs Chelsea, Does Not Jive Meaning, Weston, Ct Blog, China Basketball League Salary, Hong Kong 97 Remaster, 473 Postal Exam, Lions Packers 2012, Notting Hill Apartments Reviews, Twinnie Meaning In Malayalam, 33325 Zip Code, Steven Universe Audio Leak, Tamarac Fl Zip Code, Easter Tornado 2020 Mississippi, 2007 Giants, Catholic Online Prayers,