News

give me your loving armand van helden sample

October 25, 2020

Assistant General Manager, Resident DJ, Presenter and Host of In Conversation. Few names have stood the test of time in house music like that of Armand Van Helden. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Give Me Your Loving - Armand Van Helden on AllMusic Video, @javi_bora @toomanyrulesmusic is ready to unveil t, @gerdjansonofficial has worked his magic AGAIN for, The final remix by @cassius before the tragic pass, London-based upcoming @caseyspillman debuts on @lo, So good to hear new music from the late-great #fra, Reissue of Timmy Regisford and @joeclaussellsplayg, 4 Disco House edits from @dj_delivery have landed, This weekend we have teamed up with @creamfieldsof, Cosmic grooves from @arms.and.legs boss @danielste, @creamibizaofficial at @amnesiaibiza 1997 live fo, Blissful summer grooves from @satin.jackets arrive, @housegospelchoir have dropped their hotly anticip, Craig Bratley's hugely popular "The 99.9%" EP fina, @sidneycharlesmusic returns to his @heavyhousesoci, @defectedrecords new label @d4d4nce open their ac. Please sign in or sign up. All my synths run through my old Makie 32-8 desk. I know there are a million 909 samples out there and I’ve got them all too, but it’s still fun to use the real thing when you can. I use this on my bass and drums. Also shown here, which is pretty essential for a setup with lots of hardware is the Emagic UNITOR 8 Midi Interface. Obviously it was a huge honour to be asked to remix Armand Van Helden, so here’s a little insight into all the gear I used in the remix. I don’t mix through it anymore as there is no need. Easier to do that in Logic Pro now. In the middle of the pic is my Neve 33609 Compressor. Armand Van Helden is back with his cheeky disco-sampled house grooves, ‘Give Me Your Loving’ is out now on Atlantic. Few names have stood the test of time in house music like that of Armand Van Helden. It makes it really easy to call up any synth or drum machine without the need to plug things in and out all the time. Sirenal's Wasteland sample of Quest (2)'s Mind Games, Daft Punk's Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger sample of Edwin Birdsong's Cola Bottle Baby, Riton and Oliver Heldens feat. I used it for the Snare and Ride in this track. His work has spanned decades, and recently, his smash hit Give Me Your Loving featuring the vocals of Lorne received a massive remix from Martin Ikin. Vula's Turn Me On sample of Yazoo's Don't Go, Daft Punk's Da Funk sample of Barry White's I'm Gonna Love You Just a Little More Baby, Daft Punk's Face to Face sample of Electric Light Orchestra's Evil Woman. Another old favourite of mine is the Roland SH 101.

Https Secure Indeed Com Account Forgotpassword, What Time Is It In Chile Right Now, Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Song, Cpg Stock News, Saints Locker Room After Steelers Win, Persona Template, What Does Calvin Johnson Do Now, Homes For Sale In Westlake Tamarac, Urinetown Plot, Tottenham Barcelona Players, Rick's Cafe Casablanca Menu, Kane Survivor Series Elite, Sap Appeal Reddit, West Brom Vs Newcastle Fa Cup, My Brain Is Hanging Upside Down Lyrics, Do The Steelers Play Today, Eport Credit Card Reader, Redbone Original Song, Lgbt Songs, Harrisburg Heat News, 33351 Zip Code Crime Rate, Richard Randall Married, Tudor Homes For Sale In Florida, Why Are There So Many Wasps In Germany, Denver Zoo Promo Code August 2020, Saskatoon Ward 7 Candidates, Odontoma: Differential Diagnosis, Steelers-giants Preview, Romantic Punjabi Phrases, Snow Angles Meme, Kenai Lng Plant Address, What Happened To Susan Rodriguez, Switching From Tier 2 Dependant To Tier 4 Student, Metropolitan Ymca Careers, Names With Eve As A Nickname, Pace Meaning In Tamil, Istanbul Time Zone, Pacific Island Job Vacancies, Cleveland Snowfall 2018-2019, Houses For Sale In Hollywood Florida With Pool, Michael Cole 2020, All The Music, Patron Saint Of Family Protection, Synonyms For Great That Start With D, Sam Newman Boat, David Bowie Autograph Ebay, 49ers Week 2, Fantasea Bigeye Lens F Series, In This Moment Fighter Lyrics, Bb Pilipinas 2017 Candidates, Langley International Post Office, Division 1 Volleyball Players, Isle Of Wight Sand Bottles, London To Portsmouth Train, Ventnor Nj To Ocean City Nj, Problem Statement Template, What Causes Hot Spots On Dogs, Where Do Bald-faced Hornets Live, Afterglow The Driver Era, Cpg Tsx, Deep Cuts Poe, Cba Players, Walkers Shortbread,