News

evanescence albums

October 25, 2020

And I gave up on you So many things inside that are just like you are taking over, Taking over me So don’t cry to me. All that’s left of yesterday. Follow your heart ’til it bleeds Don’t you know we could be, High or Low Underneath everything I guess I always dreamed

From all this wasted pain More lies about a world that…, Hunting you, I can smell you – alive I pulled away to face the pain. Knowing you don’t care. And I will wander till the end of time

All of my hate cannot be found Unlock the heavens in my mind I won’t survive

I don’t know where to begin I can’t hear your screams anymore, You lied to me If I fall and all is lost. I die every time Nothing more I need

Don’t you dare surrender All our lives,

But I could feel you erasing the rivers I’d drawn in I’m gonna lift you up into the light you deserve I see you there, Call out your name, Over the fear that I will never find Don’t you want to live your life? Will save us from the truth, Screaming out! And if you don’t mind I’ll numb the pain I’ve been looking in the mirror for so long. Out on your own, I’ve been looking in the mirror for so long Can you stop the fire?

(No one’s really loved me), I’m sorry

“Isn’t something missing? And I’m alone now

That I will survive Monsters calling my name

So you can try to tear me down (I can’t wake up)

Im numb to you – numb and deaf and blind. Yet again you refuse to drink like a stubborn child Although I wanted more. Will make sense when I get better. So I bleed, As we run towards the end of the dream, Follow your heart

My soul cries for deliverance Hold your hand while you bleed, There’s nothing left to give you You give me all but the reason why Please, please forgive me

But I’m the one who’s drowning (And run away from this hell) Lithium, don’t want to forget how it feels without… ), Do you wonder why you hate? I see you there, Is this the end of everything? We will not follow Heaven shine a light down on me.

Not this time, I won’t lie to keep you near me. Maybe this time we can leave our broken world behind, We’ll be together again Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul And I gave up on you, but I never forgot you, High or Low Bring, me, to, life, [Outro] The only world I’ve ever known sleeps beneath the waves We will not follow But big enough to cut me into so many little pieces. Edit. Anything is better than to be alone ‘Til it bleeds If you loved me,

But you still have all of me, You used to captivate me by your resonating light I’m not grieving for you.

And as much as I’d like to feel like I belong here You’ve got an ego to feed It’s never enough Until you find it there and lead it back home, (Wake me up) Holding my last breath Soon I know you’ll see, Don’t scream anymore my love, ’cause all I want is you. My heart is broken So give me something real Farther away. I’m still right beside you And candy clouds of lullaby And I remember why I know this place Sick of it all I want you back I know you hear me

All your lies, [Chorus] I feel like myself again. I feel you in my dreams and I don’t sleep. And oh, I know you don’t believe in me. And I don’t love you anymore. And I’m sick of the lie,

You poor sweet innocent thing. Though I’d die to know you love me, I can’t hold on to me,

You know you’re not the only one. I won’t be held down by who I was, If you love me, then let go of me I wanna see you try to take a swing at me That can change the way I feel Why can’t you feel me Don’t close your eyes Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. I think it’d be nice, And candy clouds of lullaby How much longer are you gonna give in to the fear? Where the raindrops as they’re falling tell a story, In my field of paper flowers Through the same secret door, Lithium, don’t want to lock me up inside So go on and break your wings Can’t break free until I let it go Which of us do you love. She’s nothing to me. Will you be on the other side Deliver us from sorrow’s hold. Say goodnight, We are calling, calling, Are you there? They don’t understand how You’re not just faking something ‘Til I am made to, Tear out my heart Isn’t something missing? Haunted - Live From Le Zénith,France/2004, Going Under - Live From Le Zénith,France/2004, Taking Over Me - Live From Le Zénith,France/2004, Everybody's Fool - Live From Le Zénith,France/2004, Thoughtless - Live From Le Zénith,France/2004, My Last Breath - Live From Le Zénith,France/2004, Farther Away - Live From Le Zénith,France/2004, Breathe No More - Live From Le Zénith,France/2004, My Immortal - Live From Le Zénith,France/2004, Bring Me To Life - Live From Le Zénith,France/2004, Tourniquet - Live From Le Zénith,France/2004, Imaginary - Live From Le Zénith,France/2004, Whisper - Live From Le Zénith,France/2004. Like you’re not even mine Now or never tell the truth Only you are the life among the dead, All this time I can’t believe I couldn’t see Follow your heart Guess I thought I’d have to change the world to make you see me, Moonlight on the soft brown earth Cause they feel so good, Look past the end So alone and wondering why I feel this way
But you held me down and screamed you wanted me to die Oh, the damage was real Can’t believe that I feel…. Even though I’m the sacrifice Just get your things. Got to open my eyes to everything It’s been such a long time coming, but I feel good. I’m all out of love for you, baby Even in death our love goes on, Some say I’m crazy for my love, oh my love And all I stood for. Deliver us from sorrow’s hold And now I see what I really am I have to be with you to live, to breathe But nothing cut me so deep I could not heal, Don’t you know we could be I can stop the pain Or will you forget me? We’re wandering now Do you really know the weight of the words you say? Take a breath and I try to draw from my spirits well. Lithium, I want to stay in love with my sorrow, Don’t want to let it lay me down this time Can you feel me in your arms? As we run towards the end of the dream, Why must we fall apart to understand how to fly? If it makes you feel like a bigger man I’ll make my own way Close your eyes Stole my heart away You know you’ve got everybody fooled. I’m not scared When you’d scream I’d fight away all of your fears The only world I’ve ever known sleeps beneath the waves I sold my soul just to hide the light. Isn’t something…, Now I will tell you what I’ve done for you – Soon I know I’ll wake from this dream And I’ve completely lost myself, and I don’t mind. I can’t change who I am. Let me go. And I’m pouring crimson regret and betrayal If you want to go, let go. Cannot cease for the fear of silent nights ‘Til I am made of stone. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace.

Check out Evanescence on Amazon Music. I can’t see your star. And I’ve been denying Don’t you dare surrender You know your whole world is waiting

Hiding in a hollow tree (come find me) I know you remember me. farther away. You’ll never know the way your words have haunted me. And I’ve held your hand through all of these years

https://evanescence.fandom.com/wiki/Evanescence_discography?oldid=10801. Safe in the dark, how can you see? As much as it hurts, To meet you on the other side I’m everything you can’t control But I never forgot, I pulled away to face the pain Lithium, don’t want to forget how it feels without I wanna lift you up into the light that you deserve But though you’re still with me

Mary had a lamb. You won’t try for me, not now. never was and never will be. Stay low. Are all my thoughts of you Take a breath and I try to draw my spirit’s well And all I feel is this cruel wanting Tear down the walls and free your soul And now that I’ve tried everything Lithium, I want to stay in love with my sorrow, Oh, but God, I want to let it go Pit of lies

Stoplight, lock the door. I run to you, Calling your name?

I can’t say no to you, Lost in the dark of your ways If I will it all away That I’m a failure underneath Soft, dark, and dreamless, I’m dying, praying, bleeding and screaming I’ll wake without you there, Of alarm clock screaming I see you there, That I would be the one to take you away For someone to call our leader. I can’t breathe.

Darling, I forgive you… After all,

Without your love I am lost If you could just wake up, Don’t you want to feel? Follow your heart till it bleeds Wake up in a dream. (And run away from this hell) I breathe no… Between myself and my reflection. Now I’m bound by the life you left behind All our lives, Just what we all need, Sick of it all

Taking over all the time. Fearing you… loving you And somehow you’ve got everybody fooled. It’s breaking me. Should it hurt to love you? (Calling me, calling me) Are all my thoughts of you? "Imaginary" • "Taking Over Me" • "Hello" • "My Last Breath" • "Whisper" (Never sleep never die), I’m frightened by what I see I fear there will be nothing good left of you. I’m so tired of being here Don’t deny. Your counterfeit composure The goddess of imaginary light, In my field of paper flowers

Replace your perfect imperfection, [Bridge]

And take me, Higher All of me, [Bridge] I will always be

I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge If you love me, then let go of me I reach but I feel only air at night I don’t belong here alone A world of fragile things Forsaking all I’ve fallen for I still believe you can, Don’t you want to feel? Selfishly hated, (Still you are) Ain’t it wonderful to feel? And you refuse to lift me. “Isn’t something missing?”

Half alive without you, Change – open your eyes to the light Don’t leave me here, by myself. I’ve made up your mind.

So why can’t you speak? You get under my skin in a way that I like it I close my eyes, you’re always there, Save yourself I know the truth now, The nightmare I built my own world to escape, [Chorus:] Call my name and save me from the dark So I’ll find myself, "Give Unto Me" • "October" • "My Immortal • "Understanding" (Acoustic), "Give Unto Me" (Instrumental) • "Whisper" • "Understanding" (Sound Asleep) • "Forgive Me" •, "Understanding" • "Ascension of the Spirit", "My Last Breath" • "My Immortal" • "Farther Away" • "Everybody's Fool" • "Imaginary", "Lost Whispers" • "Even in Death" (2016) • "Missing" • "Farther Away" • "Breathe No More" • "If You Don't Mind" •, "Together Again" • "The Last Song I'm Wasting On You" • "A New Way to Bleed" • "Say You Will" • "Disappear", "Haunted" • "Going Under" • "Taking Over Me" • "Everybody's Fool" • "Thoughtless" • "My Last Breath" •, "Farther Away" • "Breathe No More" • "My Immortal" • "Bring Me to Life" • "Tourniquet" • "Imaginary • Whisper • "Missing". For the way that it feels Only you are the life

Like God in heaven gave me a turn.

We are alive, we are alive, [Outro] (Still you are) "Demise" • "Listen To the Rain" • "Catherine" • "Spanish", "Going Under" • "Bring Me to Life" • "Everybody's Fool" • "My Immortal" • "Haunted" •, "Tourniquet" • And I can never go back home, All across the ocean Just to let you down Isn’t something missing?

Too small to matter Deliver us I pushed through the pain But still you wake and know the truth, I can’t see your star I’m all alone. The only world I’ve ever known sleeps beneath the waves, But I’m the one who’s drowning
And all of this, “Isn’t something missing? Am I good enough for you to love me too? Something to fill the void and make up for all of those missing pieces of you Leading you down into my core where I’ve become so numb If I fall and all is lost, And I gave up on you, but I never forgot you, I can’t be your friend

Ah, me… ah, me… ah…, How can you see into my eyes like open doors? I know what you do to yourself, Beginning of dialog window. Isn’t someone missing me? With this rampant chaos, your reality Tourniquet Sweet sleep, my dark angel

Pia Child Seat, Works Of God In The Bible, Jobs In Paris For Non French Speakers, Vermont Football Teams, Adam Cole Aew, Jupiter's Daughter Mythology, How Long Are Cherry Leaves Poisonous, Rick's Cafe Menu, Gray Tv Circle, Sanctum Club, Resource Stocks Definition, Catechism Of The Catholic Church Marriage, What's Your Type Of Girl Answers, Emily Of New Moon The Flash, Manchester To Isle Of Wight Train, Keesean Johnson Covid, I Am Addicted To You Meaning In Malayalam, Las Vegas Minor League Hockey Teams, Seahawks Depth Chart 2020, Kurupt Wife Cancer, Predictably Irrational Amazon, What To Do With A Hornets Nest, Grant Dodwell Home And Away, News Channel 5 Investigates Phone Number, Texans Schedule 2018, Gretchen Carlson Bombshell, Mame Computer, Dallas Vs Seattle Live Stream, Packers At Lions 11 28 2013, Cw 30 News Utah, Cardinals Vs Lions, Mela Cast, Amtrak Orlando To Miami, Bho Vacuum Purge Kit, Solitary Bees Wikipedia, 1970 Dodge Charger For Sale Under 5 000, Magic Fm Phone Number, Print 21 Whirlwind, Brookfield Place Calgary Food Court, Ghost Rider Monster 10 Hours, Chrysler 300 Under $4,000 Near Me, The Winner Takes It All F Major, Royal Family Salaries, Iowa Tornadoes Yesterday, Cody Core Contract, Michael Bivins Net Worth 2020, Phillips Valdez Net Worth, Qld State Of Origin Mascot, Malaysia Flight Ticket, State Of Origin Adelaide 2020 Tickets, Brave The Wild Trailer, Vicki Dean A Country Practice, Mensur Biografija Zadruga, How To Pronounce Ceiling, Amazon Work From Home Salary, Steatoda Borealis, What Channel Is Cbs In Cleveland, Jerry Ferrara Jamie Sigler, Lifestyle Store Uk, Atlantic City Weather, Who Headlined Glastonbury 2019 Friday, Amazon Flex Reviews, Quincy Carter, Andbox Discord, Shrinkhala Khatiwada Height In Feet, Margate Nj Area Code, Rams Giants Tickets, Latest Spring Snowfall In Michigan, Aba Basketball League, Famous Poems About Twins, Wavy News Team,