Prior to forming Kirarv Capital, Raghu was EVP & CFO of MyScreen Mobile between 2008 and 2009 and led its strategic development including sourcing and negotiating Orascom’s $10 million investment and a further $5 million investment in to MyScreen and helping recruiting MyScreen’s CEO from Nokia. Raghu represented Orascom Telecom (multibillion dollar market capiitalization on the London Stock Exchange) on the board of directors of MyScreen Mobile.
In 2008, Raghu was a financial advisor to Orascom Telecom relating to their acquisition of Globalive and entry into the Canadian wireless telecom market under the Wind Mobile brand.
- Raghu Kilambi founded Swiss Medica and was CEO from 2003-2007 and led the launch of its elite healthcare products in North America and internationally. Swiss Medica was #3 in Profit Magazine’s Hot 50 Emerging Companies in 2006
- Raghu was General Partner of Rubicon Investment Group between 2001 and 2003, Rubicon acquired and grew IT Services provider Pangaea Systems that was sold to CGI (GIB:NYSE).
- Raghu was Co Founder, CFO and Chief Strategy Officer of FutureLink Corp. between 1998 and 2000, a leading Application Service Provider that had $140 million in revenue and a peak Nasdaq market capitalization of $2 billion. FutureLink was a Forbes ASAP Top 25 Ramp Champ in 1999 and 2000. Mr. Kilambi was the architect of FutureLink’s growth strategy that included acquiring eight companies and completing over $225 million of financing, including a Bear Stearns-led secondary financing and strategic investments by Microsoft and Compaq.
- Previously, Raghu was President and Principal of New Economy Capital, a boutique merchant-banking firm that backed successful technology companies including C2B Technologies (now part of Yahoo) and Dealtime (now part of Ebay). In addition, he raised over $200 million of debt as treasurer for a Canadian subsidiary of a multinational consumer products company, Best Foods (now part of Unilever).
- Mr. Kilambi commenced his career in the telecommunications group of Touche Ross & Co (now Deloitte & Touche). He earned his Bachelor of Commerce in Finance and Accounting with Great Distinction from McGill University and is a Chartered Accountant.